June Bulk Garbage for Town of Eden
Week of June 6th – You will be allowed up to 10 items outside of your tote for garbage pickup. The bulk items should be placed out on your service day. All bulk items will be picked up by the end of the week.
- Carpeting must be rolled in lengths of 4 feet or less, taped securely, and no wider than 18 inches.
- Large items must be of size that can easily be handled by two employees.
- Additional acceptable items include small furniture, bedding and mattresses (any size), hot water tanks, and large appliances.
- Any item, such as a weed trimmer or small lawnmower, with an engine requiring oil and gas must have those liquids removed prior to collection.
- Refrigerators, freezers and air conditioners must have refrigerant (freon) removed by a certified technician and the unit stickered as ‘Freon removed” with the doors removed from refrigerators and freezers.
- No tires, batteries, TV’s