Town of Eden Bonus Bulk Garbage Pickup
Week of October 4th
During the week of October 4th you are allowed to place up to 1 appliance (white good) and 9 additional items outside of your tote for pickup. Bulk waste and white goods will be collected separately (in a separate truck) from your household waste and recycling. Bulk pickup occurs on your service day or the day following your service day.
Guidelines to follow:
- Carpeting must be rolled in lengths of 4 feet or less, taped securely, and no wider than 18 inches.
- Large items must be of size that can easily be handled by two employees.
- Additional acceptable items include small furniture, bedding and mattresses (any size), hot water tanks, microwaves and large appliances.
- Any item, such as a weed trimmer or small lawnmower, with an engine requiring oil and gas must have those liquids removed prior to collection.
- Refrigerators, freezers and air conditioners must have refrigerant (freon) removed by a certified technician and the unit stickered as ‘Freon removed” with the doors removed from refrigerators and freezers.
If you have questions, please call 716-992-3408 Opt. 1.