Eden Police Department
2795 East Church Street
Eden, New York 14057
(716) 992-2242 (Fax)
Town of Eden Police Department
If you are having an emergency, please CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY to get help!
I need the number for Poison Control!
I'm going out of town and would like to request a Premises Check.
What do I do if my utilities are down?
Please contact utility company directly for questions regarding service or outages.
National Grid (To Report or Check on Power Outages): https://www.nationalgridus.com/Upstate-NY-Home
Erie County Water: https://www.ecwa.org/
National Fuel Gas: http://www.nationalfuelgas.com/
I received a traffic ticket in the Town of Eden. What do I do next?
How can I apply for license plates or a parking permit for a disability?
- Please click here to download the necessary paperwork.
- You will complete Section One.
- Your physician will complete Section Two.
- If you require a hang tag, please bring the completed form and the license of the PERMIT HOLDER into the Eden Police Department at 2795 East Church Street in Eden.
- If you require license plates, please bring the completed form to your nearest DMV.
I need fingerprinting done. Can I come in to the Police Department?
Fingerprinting is done only for town residents and businesses. However, you MUST bring your own print cards, we do not have any here. No electronic scanning is done.