Eden Town Hall
Attn: Town Clerk
2795 East Church Street
Eden, New York 14057
(716) 992-8953 (Fax)
Eden Town Clerk
Mary Jo Hultquist
Hours of Operation:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
8:00am - 4:00pm
8:00am - Noon
Certified Copy: $10.00
All births that occurred in the Town of Eden are filed with the Town Clerk and a birth certificate is issued. Our birth records go back to 1883. A certified copy of a birth certificate is available for $10 per copy (cash, check, money order or credit card, user fees will apply) payable to: Eden Town Clerk to an applicant eligible to receive it. Application forms are available from the Town Clerk’s office or this website.
A certified copy or a certified transcript of a birth certificate may be issued only:
- To the person named on the birth certificate, if 18 years of age or older;
- To the parents or lawful representative of the person named on the birth certificate;
- To the person with a New York State Court Order;
- To a municipal, state or federal agency when needed for official purposes.
The applicant must provide a driver’s license as proof of identification. If a driver’s license is not available the following may be presented:
- State issued non-driver’s license identification card;
- Military identification card
- Employer’s photo identification card;
- Police report documenting
The New York State Department of Health can be contacted at 1-855-322-1022.