Eden Town Hall
2795 East Church Street
Eden, New York 14057
(716) 992-4131 (Fax)
Melissa M. Hartman
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm
8:00am - Noon
Town of Eden News & Announcements
The next session of Total Body Sculpt with Tina will begin on Monday, April 30th thru June 22nd at the Eden Methodist Church. Classes run ever Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:45AM to 10:45AM. The cost of the program is $30 for the entire session or $5 per walk-in. Show up at any class session to register.
Click here to see the Agenda
Save the Date! Friday, June 29, 2018
SlowRoll is coming to Eden for a Pedal Party!
Free community bike ride through beautiful Eden!!
The ride will be 10-15 miles in duration across a fairly flat route.
Get those bikes out and tuned up, spring weather is coming soon!
More information to follow!!
- Birthday range for the 2018 season is: Dec 1, 2011 to Nov 30, 2013
- Birthday range for the 2018 season is: Dec 1, 2009 to Nov 30, 2013
- Birthday range for the 2018 season is: Dec 1, 2007 to Nov 30, 2009
- Birthday range for the 2018 season is: Dec 1, 2004 to Nov 30, 2007
Below is a link with the bulk pickup and holiday garbage schedule for the remainder of the year to print out and keep handy.
4/11/2018 Town Board Meeting Recap
- The town has adopted the Town of Eden Comprehensive Master Plan (Thank you to ALL involved)
- Recreation fee changes were approved.
($65.00 Eden Resident, $60.00 Early Bird, $45.00 Each additional child – no early bird rate,
($155.00 Family Max, $100.00 Non-resident/child (no second child discount or early bird special).
- Summer recreation ONLINE registration- tentative to be open May 15th.
- Slow Roll Eden event is set for June 29 2018.
- THANK YOU Jon Achtyl for your time and dedication on the Recreation Advisory Board
- CONGRATS to Emily Hawkins on your appointment to the Recreation Advisory Board.
- The water project is doing great, we are getting closer to being complete.
Newell Faulkner Unit 880 American Legion Auxiliary is collecting NEW clothing to be delivered to the Buffalo VA Medical Center for homeless veterans. The following items are needed:
- Flip flops
- Sneakers or slip-on shoes
All sizes are needed including XL and 2XL for both men and women. Due to a previous problem with bedbugs, the VA will only accept NEW clothing items. All donations will be delivered to the Buffalo VA Volunteer Services sometime around Memorial Day. Thank you for your support.
Drop off donations at the following location:
Eden Town Hall – Town Clerk’s Office
2795 East Church Street
Eden, New York
Summer Recreation Employment Acceptance/Decline Letters are due back by April 15th. Please drop off at the Town Hall or mail to: 2795 E. Church St., Eden, NY 14057.